"To reach out to our city, our region, our world, that none may perish."
L - learning what is in the Bible, the Word of God
I - Interacting about the truth and how to apply it in our lives
F - Fellowshipping with one another in Christ
E - Exalting the Lord in testimonies, prayers, and songs
LIFE Groups are our spiritual families. These are the community "laboratories" that God provides so that we can exercise and live out the "one anothers" in the bible. We can exercise and live out the purposes that God has for us for our lives - to worship Him, to fellowship with Him and with other believers, to be a disciple and grow like Christ, to go for missions and bring the good news to those who don't have living relationship with Jesus Christ yet.
Preferred Gifts/Skills: friendly, inspiring, personable, good listener, responsible.
1. Organise and lead regular LIFE group meetings.
2. Provide pastoral care to all members of your group and their families as appropriate (visit in hospital, home, etc).
3. Pray for all the people in your cell group every week.
4. Listen to the Holy Spirit on how he wants to work in and through the people in your group.
5. Train an apprentice leader who will branch off to begin his or her own cell group.
6. Train the members of the cell group by putting them in some roles and responsibilities like
Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Ministry, Mission functions.
7. Be available to help baptize, lead communion, collect offering, etc.
8. Be faithfully involved in ministry and mission.
9. Join LG Leaders Meeting.
10. Submit LG reports regularly to the LG Area Coordinator.
Types of Trainings Provided:
1. Cell Groups Are For Live (LIFE Group Training 101)
2. Evangelism Training
3. Public Speaking
4. The Value of Leading a Small Group
5. How to Lead Group Discussion
6. The Ministry of Making Disciples
7. Appreciate Inquiry
Time Commitment: 3 hours per week for 6 or 12 months
LIFE GROUP VISION 2015:
1. Vibrant LIFE Groups - Dynamic, Growing, Multiplying
2. Average LIFE Members Expected - 2800 (70% of the expected congregation in 2015)
3. Active LIFE Groups Expected - 233 LIFE Groups