Pray for the lost
We cannot underestimate the power of prayer. Not only can it have an enormous impact on the lives of those we are praying for, but as we pray, prayer can transform us as well. We see this time and time again throughout the Bible. When we pray, God responds and this in turn moves people to act.
WHAT CAN I DO?
Pray for the unreached: Join us on the first Friday of every month to intentionally pray for the never reached and our IES Missions projects. When you sign up, we will add you to the Whatsapp group where you will receive the specific prayer requests and can then pray at your office or at home. Just email email@example.com to be added to the list.
- Sign up for our IES Missions newsletter to stay up to date with what is going on in our programs and how you can partner in prayer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address.
Partner with ongoing projects
As followers of Jesus we have the privilege to engage with the least, the last, and the lost. We get to be a part of God’s mission to reach those that have never been reached. At IES we partner with believers who live and work in each community and ministry and provide resources to them and make them people of influence in their community. We get to learn from them and be a resource to them—all while sharing the love of Christ through what we do.
WHAT CAN I DO?
- Join one of our local Jakarta-based outreach ministries
- Participate in an IES missions workshop
- Adopt one of our IES supported missionaries
- Go on an IES Missions trip